A day in the life of sorority girls

This is life as it is viewed from a Pi Beta Phi and an Alpha Omicron Pi's perspective. These are our thoughts about life, pranking, school, summer, and God. 2 Corinthians 11:19

Sunday, July 16, 2006

A 15 mile hike!





So, I had Friday and Saturday off so my dad came up from Billings to hang out. We fished all day on Friday and hit up Quake Lake, Hebgin Lake, and the Gallatin. I didn't catch anything (my dad caught a lil' rainbow), but there is nothing like standing in the middle of the river casting a line! I don't think the fish wanted what I had though, because they were jumping all around me but not biting my line! Then on Saturday we got to the trail head of Hyalite Peak at 8am (45 degrees outside!) and hiked the 7.5 miles to the summit. We got to get wet while crossing rivers and we even had to cross some snow (which I slipped on and almost went sledding down the mountain like a penguin!). The view from the top is sooo amazing and way worth the adventure. You can see everything up there and for a minute I thought I was was Queen of the world! Even thought I was a tasty feast for a lot of bugs, it was well worth it! Here are some pics of the day. Try not to be too jealous!

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn & Sarah said...

sounds like fun friend!!

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home