A day in the life of sorority girls

This is life as it is viewed from a Pi Beta Phi and an Alpha Omicron Pi's perspective. These are our thoughts about life, pranking, school, summer, and God. 2 Corinthians 11:19

Sunday, June 04, 2006

in yellowstone once again

Hey Everyone...well...all 3 people who read this i guess!

I (sarah) have officially begun my work in yellowstone national park with the amazing youth conservation corps. Yes...i get to wear a ranger uniform! Maybe i'll put a picture of me in it on here someday. Although i am very excited to be here and finally have a stationary place to live, i will admit that i am already missing livingston and bozeman a great deal. I had an amazing last 2 days in town. I hope all 3 of you have an amazing summer, and if you want a yellowstone post card, send me your address!

Lots of love

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the pictures....just wait...I feel a creative storyboard of pictures coming soon on my blog.

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mwaaaaahahaha

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home