A day in the life of sorority girls

This is life as it is viewed from a Pi Beta Phi and an Alpha Omicron Pi's perspective. These are our thoughts about life, pranking, school, summer, and God. 2 Corinthians 11:19

Sunday, June 11, 2006

so fun

Hokay..so...I went to church today at mammoth hot springs. We have a bit of a fire breathing pastor with a west virginian accent. The cool thing about this is that it is going to help me get into a ministry in the national parks. It is cleverly named..."christian ministry in national parks". Basically all i'll be able to get involved in is going with the group to hang out in different locations during the week to talk and play games and stuff with workers from other areas of the park. I am really excited. I think this is going to be a great step for me.

In other news...Autumn is coming to visit me today hopefully. If anyone else wants to visit yellowstone, but doesn't want to pay the insane 25 dollars per car, just let me know!
Wahoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home