A day in the life of sorority girls

This is life as it is viewed from a Pi Beta Phi and an Alpha Omicron Pi's perspective. These are our thoughts about life, pranking, school, summer, and God. 2 Corinthians 11:19

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Yay for jobs!


So, I am officially doubly employed! Albertson's (full-time) working in produce, and at Famous Footwear. All a girl needs...food and shoes right? I started at Albertson's today....woohoo! I'm off to Butte tomorrow for my little brothers birthday party. He's 6 years old and is so excited to now hold up both hands when he shows people how old he is! Other than looking for jobs, Lexi and I have hiked the M a few times and I have played a few games of tennis, and gone on a few bike rides. On one of mine and my roommates' excursions, we came upon a pond that has some sort of furry mammal in it. There are two of them. We are not sure if they are otters, beavers, or muscrats, but they are cool none-the-less! I've also had the chance to view an amazing double rainbow from my kitchen window which made me praise God for the beauty he sends my way everyday! I don't understand how someone living in Bozeman, especially in the summer, can claim not to believe in the Creator! Honestly people....open your eyes and look around you!! So, enjoy what God has sent you each and everyday, and know that He's showing His love for you in the creation He has made!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home