A day in the life of sorority girls

This is life as it is viewed from a Pi Beta Phi and an Alpha Omicron Pi's perspective. These are our thoughts about life, pranking, school, summer, and God. 2 Corinthians 11:19

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Fun in Bozeman




So, last weekend I was able to go to Yellowstone with some friends (and yes I got to see Sarah!) and spend the whole day looking at wild life and beautiful scenery. It was sooo much fun! And the next day I got to go to the Lewis and Clark Caverns! I thought I had never been there before but apparently I was there when I was 7 or 8 (or so my mom tells me). Now I'm back to working and.... helping Lexi plan her wedding! Her and Clint are getting married October 6th and I get to be the maid of honor! I'm sooo excited and even though they are both busy, it is still so much fun, and there is something to do almost everyday! (Wow, there are a lot of exclamation points in this post!) Well, here are some pictures from my fun weekend....enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home