A day in the life of sorority girls

This is life as it is viewed from a Pi Beta Phi and an Alpha Omicron Pi's perspective. These are our thoughts about life, pranking, school, summer, and God. 2 Corinthians 11:19

Friday, May 19, 2006

Fools!

I just wanted to say that whoever came up with the phrase..."it's like taking candy from a baby" is insane. I had the joy/horror of having to take candy away from one of my nieces today, and let me tell you...that is not an easy task! I think my ears are still ringing from the screaming and crying that followed.

So the next time i ask someone if something is going to be hard, and they tell me it's going to be like taking candy from a baby, i'm probably going to laugh in their face...and then run away. fine.

Sarah

5 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

You took candy from a baby! You're mean!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Autumn & Sarah said...

my mean older brother made me do it!

10:23 PM  
Blogger burek said...

makes sense, never thought about it

3:06 PM  
Blogger burek said...

insightful and true....oh and deep too.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Autumn & Sarah said...

Yeah, that's me! Insightful, and deep. And usually honest!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home