A day in the life of sorority girls

This is life as it is viewed from a Pi Beta Phi and an Alpha Omicron Pi's perspective. These are our thoughts about life, pranking, school, summer, and God. 2 Corinthians 11:19

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Who knew?

So, I (Autumn) have been doing interviews, computer battery tests, and filling out applications all week! I'm getting kinda sick of it! But I'm supposed to hear back from a few places on Friday so pray that I get a full time and a part time job so I can live in the lovely town of Bozeman. I played tennis with Brooke yesterday and that was really fun (even though it was about 80 or 85 at the time). I don't think I did two bad considering I can count on my hands the number of times I've ever played...but hopefully I'll play a lot this summer! And after my interview this morning Lexi and I went and hiked the M. It was so fun and an amazingly beautiful day! And since we went early it was only about 70 or 75 out! I'd like to do that quite a few times this summer too. I've also had a crash course in cooking and grocery shopping this week. As a sorority girl all that is taken care of for me. But luckily Lexi has been doing that all semester and she did it last summer too so she showed me what to do! I'm currently sleeping on my friends' couch for 3 weeks until mine and Lexi's apartment opens up. I'm having so much fun and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'd rather sleep on a couch in Bozeman and cook for myself than have a nice comfy bed with free food in Butte!

7 Comments:

Blogger burek said...

i present a challange to you....me you tennis when i get back...you are going down!!! i didn't know you played, that is exciting, but you are still going down...i don't care if you don't know how to buy your own groceries or not!
hope that wasn't too harsh...if you are crying, i am sorry, :).

3:03 PM  
Blogger Autumn & Sarah said...

Ok, Pete. Bring it on. But you should know that I have only played like 8 or 9 times ever. But now I will be sure to play more just so I can stand a chance! When do you come back to the states?

9:50 AM  
Blogger Autumn & Sarah said...

It's ok autumn, i'll teach you more so you can beat pete. haha...beat pete. And if you don't, i'll challenge him right back and whoop up ok?
sarah

10:14 AM  
Blogger burek said...

i will have both you soon to be losers know that back in my younger years i was a steller tennis player....matter of fact i think i will challenge you both at once, i'll give you the doubles allies too....deal....you guys can make me some tasty dinner when you lose, and if i lose...we'll deal with that if it comes, no use wasting time, eh?

11:30 AM  
Blogger Autumn & Sarah said...

Woah, that sounds like fighting words to me! I'll have you know mr. stellar tennis player, that my younger years are closer than your younger years...i still have it! Um...and we don't need a tasty dinner because we both have cooks. hmm. we will think of something good though.
Sarah

9:50 PM  
Blogger burek said...

oh yeah, on second thought i dont know if i want hot pockets for dinner from you two. i am guessing that is about all the cooking skills you got! that was harsh of you to bash on an old man like that though....ouch.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Autumn & Sarah said...

ouch. ok we're even then. Although...i'm not going to try to defend my cooking skills. they are not great. Maybe you just wont get invited to a dinner that one of our COOKS will make. yeah. that's it.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home