A day in the life of sorority girls

This is life as it is viewed from a Pi Beta Phi and an Alpha Omicron Pi's perspective. These are our thoughts about life, pranking, school, summer, and God. 2 Corinthians 11:19

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Nanny for hire

So, I (Autumn) have been in Billings the past few days watching my two cousins, Tucker and Tyler, while my aunt, uncle, dad, and step-mom party it up in Vegas. It's been pretty good. Tucker goes to school everyday and Tyler goes for 2 hours on Mon, Wed, and Friday. They have had baseball games and school concerts and on Friday they have their school carnival. I have 5 younger siblings but it is definately different getting used to caring for and entertaining two kids 24/7. Oh, I'm also staying in Bozeman this summer instead of going to Butte, which I'm really excited about. So, I gotta get my resume together and go find some jobs! Take it easy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home