A day in the life of sorority girls

This is life as it is viewed from a Pi Beta Phi and an Alpha Omicron Pi's perspective. These are our thoughts about life, pranking, school, summer, and God. 2 Corinthians 11:19

Saturday, May 13, 2006

great runnin'

If anyone is in the great falls area and wants to kill some time, i (sarah) strongly suggest the river's edge trail. You can't miss it. The trail head is a green cabboose. This trail has been a lifesaver for me being home this summer so far. I'm only here for another week and a half or so, but i'm looking forward to using this amazing stress reducer as much as i can.

Now, one might think that having all this extra time on my hands must be great for getting quiet times in all the time. Yeah...i had great plans for that to happen, but for some reason it hasn't been. Well, i guess the pretty simple reason is just me trying to get rid of stress and frustration by jogging or watching movies or reading. So why not pray while i'm running and read the bible instead of other books? Easy...i just want my mind to turn off so i blast fun music while i run and i read books i can get lost in.

So my question to myself is...if i realize all these things and know what i need to do, why aren't i just doing it?
GAH!!

in case anyone was wondering..."gah" is a phrase i commonly use to signify confused frustration...
some other common noises would be:
meh--this is saying 'i don't really care...whatever (that is cheat language for any homestarrunner fans)
pfff--disbelief
heh heh heh---my evil chuckle which can cause autumn ware to spit gum on shana brennan's dining room table while trying to blow a bubble. If anyone doesn't believe me...i got it on video! heh heh heh!!

PS I'm so so so very excited to start work in yellowstone again this summer. I have to wait until the first week in june, but it is going to be so much fun. The only bummer part about it is the fact that i can't eat (or even smell ) marshmallows anymore. S'mores just aren't the same with just chocolate and graham crackers.

--want a s'more? s'more what? How can i have more of something if i haven't had anything yet? You're killin' me smalls!!

I'm bored

2 Comments:

Blogger burek said...

i commend you on the sandlot quote, you are now cool..

11:34 AM  
Blogger Autumn & Sarah said...

I'm the queen of movie quotes. It's probably because...i don't know why...I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS! but i'm glad that i'm cool now

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home