A day in the life of sorority girls

This is life as it is viewed from a Pi Beta Phi and an Alpha Omicron Pi's perspective. These are our thoughts about life, pranking, school, summer, and God. 2 Corinthians 11:19

Monday, May 01, 2006

Sick of it already!

I think that i can speak for both of us when i say that we are sick of finals already. It is only monday. I can't think of anything right now that i'd want to do less than studying for physics. I'd even answer some questions from "changes that heal" before i'd take this test....and that is definitely saying something! (good thing i'm done with the book b/c otherwise that might have been taken seriously. Whew!)

There was no real point to this post. I just really really don't want to start studying again. The highlight of my evening is that Eve, our wonderful, amazing, awesome, fabulous house mom is making us puppy chow as a study snack. She is the best house mom ever, and we love her to death.

Also...to those boys who think they are so sneaky playing pranks. You better watch out! You never know when you're gonna get hit back...so be afraid. muuaaahahaha (my best evil laugh)

I've learned that i swear when i'm filling up water balloons. I also learned that i swear even more profusely when said water balloons are thrown at me while i am napping on our balcony....

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home